News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Denver CNN Reporter contact

Started by techres, September 06, 2009, 06:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Hello from Indiana,

Today while passing out Appleseed info at the Bloomington, Indiana Tea Party Event, I met a nice reporter from CNN who is embedded with the Tea Party express.  We talked for roughly 15 minutes and he is very interested in coming to an Appleseed as soon as he is off the road.  He has done a little bit shooting before, mostly door kicking and even some NFA stuff with some LEO friends, but nothing like Appleseed.  I offered him a free spot on a line and an LTR with ammo to boot.

In any event, he immediately sent me an email from his blackberry right there in the rain and I have that now.

Please drop me a contact for the best person to followup on this (state coordinator, shoot boss, whomever).  Thanks!

Techres, SB

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

RifleWoman

Well, I can supply him with the free pass.  The LTR is no problem either just have to arrange it with the instructors who'll be at his shoot.  The State Coordinator here in CO is Franktown_kid  Drop him a line and he'll keep on top of it.   Thanks for the help.  ;)
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

techres

Quote from: RifleWoman on September 06, 2009, 07:41:20 PM
Well, I can supply him with the free pass.  The LTR is no problem either just have to arrange it with the instructors who'll be at his shoot.  The State Coordinator here in CO is Franktown_kid  Drop him a line and he'll keep on top of it.   Thanks for the help.  ;)

Thanks RifleWoman!  PM has been sent to Franktown_kid.  Hopefully this will turn into something good for the program!
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.