News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BeeFree please contact me

Started by ITB, September 05, 2009, 11:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Not sure if you're getting my PM's.  Want to talk to you about doing the Williamston shoot as an IIT.  Want to break in my new orange hat!
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Nickle

Looks like you weren't properly picked up as an IIT.

Shoot me a PM, and include the Shoot Boss that handed you that Orange hat. He didn't let me know.

After we get that sorted out, you'll see the process.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

ITB

PM sent.  Tread Carefully presented me with my orange hat.

Thanks for the post.

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

TreadCarefully

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

BeeFree

Has anyone gotten the pMs I sent or is my computer just thoroughly  %)?

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

ACP230

BeeFree:
Please get in touch with me too.
I need some info and have some for you.