News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed will be Promoted at Campaign for Liberty Conf Valley Forge Sep 17-19

Started by George Donnelly, August 31, 2009, 04:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Donnelly

Hi

I've only done one Appleseed so far and am not a rifleman but I really love the project so I'll be promoting it at the Campaign for Liberty Conference in Valley Forge Sep 17-19. It's not the only thing I'll be promoting at my exhibitor table but it is a critical one.

I have the privilege of putting something in the 550 attendee training gift bags and the Appleseed flier is being printed right now so it can go in there. That's 550 Northeastern area liberty-lovers who will hear or be reminded of Appleseed.

I also plan to hand out literature at my table. If you want to help me work the table and talk to people about Appleseed, let me know.

mooney

AWESOME!

This will be much appreciated George. I am away in upstate NY that weekend so I can not attend as much as I would love to. Is there anything I can do to help? I can ship you my color SWAT magazine article reprints for the table if you don't have any. Let me know if that will help.

Thanks,

Herb "Mooney"
PA Sate Coordinator
pa@appleseedinfo.org
herbert.mooney@gmail.com
Mooney

George Donnelly

Herb, any lit you can spare would be most welcome! I'll PM you my address.

BaldDragn

This is great! A cook (soon to be Rifleman I'm sure) out there working on the seventh step like a pro. Keep up the good work!
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

George Donnelly

There are steps?

Herb, please send me whatever you can as soon as you can. Thanks. :)