News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calverton Oct. 17/18 body count

Started by Vergeltung, August 30, 2009, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergeltung

for the tentative shoot at Calverton for October 17th and 18th, I have 11 confirmed LIF members. waiting on get-backs from 3 non-LIF members I know, will advise. I heard Josie Wales was out at the Calverton range today stoking up the LIF members there re this shoot.

just an FYI.  :)

Vergeltung

looks like this is a go. "full pimpage Captain!"  ;D

kDan

This is definitely a go.  I'm sending the conversation from our last event over here. 

Everybody, please post if you're coming. 

Bring your neighbors, bring your kids, bring your wife, bring your neighbor's kids and wife!
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Vergeltung

Quote from: kDan on September 04, 2009, 01:02:35 PM
This is definitely a go.  I'm sending the conversation from our last event over here. 
Everybody, please post if you're coming. 
Bring your neighbors, bring your kids, bring your wife, bring your neighbor's kids and wife!

I am bringing 25 flyers to the regular part of the Calverton range this Sunday. I will spam them all. I am also dropping off 25 two-page flyers at Suffolk Sportsman, a local gun shop in my town (it's a really busy one).

maximum spammage!  :)

Vergeltung

anyone know what the pre reg number is up to for this as of now?

B9

24 as of Tuesday 9-29

You can track numbers here.....
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=8515.0
Updated every Tuesday night.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Vergeltung