News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WL1 & 2

Started by panhead, August 26, 2009, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead

Howdy

Can I/we get a more in-depth description of what would be expected at the WL1 level? Or should we sign up to access that level, look around, then decide if we can make a meaningful contribution?

I don't want to sign on, then seem a slacker if I am not jumping in to help often enough, based on someone elses perceptions. Maybe I worry too much.

I see some folks here who have a bucket collection that is both humbling and inspiring. My thanks to all of you. I am in the shallow end right now with my pail...
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

Fred

Quote from: panhead on August 26, 2009, 03:32:36 PM
Maybe I worry too much...

Being this is volunteer, you decide how much you want to volunteer.

Fred was muzzled years ago from expecting more than 5 minutes a week from a volunteer... :( :)

So anything over 5 min a week will prob get you a "pass" - altho if you really believe the ship is sinking (can anyone be so blind, they can't see it?) you prob should "do all you can do" or "work as much as you can" or "spare as much spare time as you can" - without burning yourself out.

There's much to do.

But there's much progress to see.

And many times, you can see the progress which results from YOUR efforts, which is a nice aspect of this program.

So, sign on. You can always quit later. Volunteers can do that. Americans can't, but volunteers can. :)

Before anyone can get mad at that comment, understand and remember, the ship is sinking.

Liberty is vanishing, before our very eyes.

And time is not on our side.

Heck, I'd suggest you go WL1 with the intention of moving up to WL2, if the opportunity offers (it's not entirely automatic, moving up to WL2)...

But only you can measure your desire to save your country.

All the sincere mental effort and support in the world will not outweigh 5 minutes of actual work. Trust me. O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

PHenry

QuoteFred was muzzled years ago from expecting more than 5 minutes a week from a volunteer... Sad Smiley

Who would do such a thing??!! Sounds like some clown batting is in order to me - just PM me with a name.  &)

I mean somebody has to be in charge of "Guilt Application".

Truth be toldt - if not for Fred's ceaseless "preaching" - I would still be reading SGN and thinking about attending an event and with zero modesty - I've done plenty around here. Not enough to stop the sinking, not by a country mile, but still a lot for one little abrasive guy.  <:)

I will say that every little bit helps, but a lot of help, well, helps a lot, and since only a tiny fraction of Americans are currently doing anything - thems that are, have to do more.

The good news is that every heart and mind that we reach - becomes another pair of hands on a bucket! My proudest achievement to date was also the most fun I have had in the program and it was all at the program's expense - what's not to like?

I still can't git over that post Fred - this must be the new "kinder, gentler Fred". I like the old one better.  :~
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

funfaler

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!