News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC pre-registration for Sept 26-27

Started by panhead, August 25, 2009, 10:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead

Howdy

I know the sticky above says we are a go for the 26-27 of Sept., Chiseled and everything!

I can't seem to find a place to pre-register online. Is it at the door only? I was going to register for the AS on Oct 3-4 online at the same time. And join the RWVA, of course...

But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

panhead

But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

PHenry

PH,
This is a job for Nickle! I will PM right now.
Thanks,
T
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata