News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Up comming Montana appleseeds

Started by Mark Davis, August 17, 2009, 11:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

Hey Mtmisfit, MtCZ, Glocker, MT shooter, I'd like you guys to check your calenders against Sept 5, 6, and Sept 19, 20 to see if you can help with our appleseeds, If so please sign up with Nicke, Fred, and Junior Birdman  over on the instructor schedule.
I just returned from Appleseed at Garfeild Wa. Saw some beautiful country and met some great folks. We had 36 shooters on the line, 19 National Guard and Army.
Only had to give out one Rifleman patch, A very nice young lady named Becky.
August 29, 30 I will be at Vale Or. doing appleseed. Not sure the bride understands, October might be a tough month at my house, home every weekend scrubbing the toilet, bath tub and kitchen floor, smiling nicley and saying 'yes dear'.

glocker21

Quote from: clodhopper on August 17, 2009, 11:24:39 PM
Hey Mtmisfit, MtCZ, Glocker, MT shooter, I'd like you guys to check your calenders against Sept 5, 6, and Sept 19, 20 to see if you can help with our appleseeds, If so please sign up with Nicke, Fred, and Junior Birdman  over on the instructor schedule.
I just returned from Appleseed at Garfeild Wa. Saw some beautiful country and met some great folks. We had 36 shooters on the line, 19 National Guard and Army.
Only had to give out one Rifleman patch, A very nice young lady named Becky.
August 29, 30 I will be at Vale Or. doing appleseed. Not sure the bride understands, October might be a tough month at my house, home every weekend scrubbing the toilet, bath tub and kitchen floor, smiling nicley and saying 'yes dear'.

I will be at both shoots in September
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

Mark Davis

Help is also needed at Couer d'Alene sept 12-13.
The range there is beautiful, and when I was there on April 19 the people from the range came out and cooked burgers, 5 bucks a plate with chips potatoe salad, and cookie but would not accept money for lunch from appleseed instructors.
They just opened up another shooting bay because of shooter demand.