News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WV Non-Gun Show Venues (Conventions, Rallies, Festivals)

Started by The Machine, August 12, 2009, 10:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

Folks, let's use this thread to list and offer info on completed or pending AS promo efforts at other gatherings. We have a separate thread for gun shows. Thanks.  :)
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

Spanner

Appleseed will have a presence at the Buckwheat Festival September 24-26, Kingwood, WV (Preston County). 

Yup, starts on a Thursday (the schools take a holiday Thursday & Friday).

It is a good-sized County Fair sorta deal, only 1 mile from my place.  I'll extend what hospitality I can.

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

The Machine

Quote from: Spanner on August 12, 2009, 10:36:04 PM

Appleseed will have a presence at the Buckwheat Festival September 24-26, Kingwood, WV (Preston County). 

Yup, starts on a Thursday (the schools take a holiday Thursday & Friday).

It is a good-sized County Fair sorta deal, only 1 mile from my place.  I'll extend what hospitality I can.

Great Spanner! Do you have a booth or table reserved? I'll bring the AS banner and help you set up on the 24th. Let me know if you need anything else.

We need some of you other folks in the general area to lend a hand on this one, so please speak up.

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

The Machine

URGENT!! I need someone to pass out promo material at this event: http://friendsofamericarally.com/

They are estimating 100,000 people will be there. Unfortunately, I'll be doing a DAR inspection in the opposite side of the state. If anyone down in the Logan vicinity can work this, we can reach a major "target" audience.