News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton Michigan Appleseed 8/22-8/23

Started by BeeFree, August 12, 2009, 05:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

Get your registrations in NOW folks, it's less than 2 weeks away.  Johnnyappleseed is flying in from CALIFORNIA to boss this for us.  It's embarrassing to be poaching from the PRC to staff our shoots!  Take this opportunity to make Rifleman before the summer is over, so you can grab an orange hat for Williamston (Cap City Rifle Club)  on October 17-18.  Any questions, PM me or softseller.  Everyone who badgered me about getting Appleseeds into Michigan better show up, or send me a completed range app from their home range,  or they lose the right to whine about how far they have to drive to do one of these (and if you haven't driven to NC or TN from MI, I haven't got much sympathy left for ya'...)  I've done 3 'Seeds in Ohio this year in hopes of making enough contacts to staff ours in MI while we get up to speed.  That means YOU need to GET OFF THE COUCH and down to the RANGE (and I just handed you a fabulous excuse!). :~

off to fix my rifle, again... >:(
BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

johniim

BeeFree

There are 5 slots left and we already have enough people to have lunch catered.  Don't lose out by waiting too long to register! !@#)

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!