News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Let's get this party started: Hartford Gun Club November 14-15 2009

Started by CortJestir, August 12, 2009, 02:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Hey Fellow Nutmeggers:

Just an update on where we are with the Hartford Gun Club.

I have received contact information from kDan for Tom, General Manager at the Hartford Gun Club.

I plan to call him this week and will update this post when I have more info. I'm also going to try to schedule the Patriot's Day 2010 shoot and maybe one more for 2010.

More soon...
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Lilorfnannie

Let me know if you want help setting up, arranging stuff, whatevers. I'm going to say right now that I'm not the spokesperson type. I'm soooo glad you are doing the calls  @@) and I'm not pegged to do it  O0  I'm a back-of-the-kitchen type person. There's generally always need for for that kind of thing anyways, I've found  ;) But if you think of something let me know.
Things are what they are, regardless of the pretty thoughts a person thinks in their head about them to the contrary.

CortJestir

OK, boys and girls...a quick update...I've been on the horn with the gracious Tom at the Hartford Gun Club. Looks like we've got a date nailed down - November 14-15, 2009. Mark your calendars, but don't tell your friends just yet! Centerpunch and I are in the process of getting it on the AS Calendar...

Stay tuned...

P.S. I also have April 17-18, 2010 on the books at Hartford Gun Club, too!  :~

centerpunch

CJ:

You might want to update the subject line to reflect our Nov. dates for the event.

Good work getting the shoot lined up, should be a good one.

cp
"It is no use to preach to [children] if you do not act decently yourself."
        -Theodore Roosevelt

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock."
        -Will Rogers

CortJestir

Good idea, CP. Done.

For anyone following this thread, we are indeed all set for November 14-15, 2009 at the Hartford Gun Club in East Granby.

Time to tell your friends, coworkers, family members. Let's fill up that line!

Event Information:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6036.msg79010;topicseen#msg79010

Event Pre-registration:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/418428531

Lilorfnannie

Done and done. Signed up already. My rifle should arrive long before then and should even be a member of a gun club by then so I can practice.  ;D **does happy dance**
Things are what they are, regardless of the pretty thoughts a person thinks in their head about them to the contrary.