News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stinson, WV Sept. 19-20 AS

Started by The Machine, August 04, 2009, 03:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

We have our next AS coming up on Sept. 19-20--and yes--we will have dond as our SB. The only hold-up on this 'Constitution Day' shoot, is getting students registered. We all need to grab a bucket to make this happen. Please post what you are doing to promote this here, so we have an idea of who's doing what.

Siglite has donated a table for us at the Aug. 7-8 gun show in Charleston. Barry-WV and myself will be staffing it, but we could use one more--feel free to chime in.

Wvmmfalcon will be working the crowd and speakers at the "America Restoring a Heritage" conference in Summersville, on Aug. 7-8. Anyone else going to that event who can help with promotions?

There will be a festival in Chloe on Aug. 29 and I will have a table set up there. Anyone is welcome to help out with this as well.

"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"