News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Signing up kids for the Aug 29-30 Appleseed shoot?

Started by batman, July 24, 2009, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman

Hello,

I just registered my wife and I for the Appleseed shoot at the end of August.  I didn't see an option for adding juniors (9 & 11).  Am i just blind or how do I go about ensuring we have space for them at the shoot?

Thanks!

Dave

RifleWoman

If it's the one I think you paid for your wife right?  Women are free, it's the second option down.  You also use that option for kids under 21
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

batman

Thanks, I guess I read it a bit to literally as women under 21 .... Doh!  Oh well I guess I paid an extra $70 ...

Thanks for the help!

Dave

batman

Ugh ... insult to injury is now the event is full .. which means my two paid slots are no good unless I just watch my kids shoot all day. :-(  Any chance of adding two more juniors even though the event show as sold out?

Thanks!

Dave

RifleWoman

Let me go look at it and see if there are some spots I can find.

RifleWoman

Ok, I opened up one spot.  Now go and sign up one of the kids and just bring the other with you.  We'll not turn them away since 2 kids pretty much take up the space of 1 adult.