News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun shows in the State of Oklahoma

Started by oldgrunt, July 24, 2009, 09:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgrunt

In OKC this weekend at the fairgrounds we will be at the show.I have been given a table to hold Appleseed Events and meet and great.Many of us will be working the show so if you never seen any of us Now would be the time to show up ....There are a few of you from okc that havent been to gun show in while why not come out and talk with us..Since spring there has been alot of stuff going from shoots to just hanging out and shooting in many places around the state..And for the ones that chased the patch and got the scores of 210 or better CONGRAT'S...Its not easy but you folks kept pushing and made it.....Now your able to put the orange hat on and help us out....We have a IBC coming up in Kansas soon and that gets you a rating of a 2 or even 3 if you know alot of your history...I have seen a few make to 3 with just working the events so it can be done....Okay this weekend from about 8 to 6 we will be at the show stop by and see us .....Wear the t shirt if you come out that way we will know who's out there shooting the right way lol ...And if my laptop works I will have a lot of pics and clips from the last years shoots....Nothing like seeing a 7 year old kid work a bolt on a cricket lol ....seeya there

OLDGRUNT OUT
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

have met alot of you around the state ....lol I got anything you need just ask us ..We'll get you a banner and other things for the gunshows..

Thank you so much for your SUPPORT ..Its great walking into a gunshow and seeing the folks walking and talking APPLESEED..I'lll shake your hand if I see you ..
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE