News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Known Distance Shoot at Oxford

Started by Dad, July 23, 2009, 11:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dad

We are having a known distance shoot at Oxford, Kansas Sunday, August 2. This shoot is for those who have attended an Appleseed and have a 25 meter zero with a centerfire rifle. We will be ready to shoot at 0830.

PM me for details.

ksuguy

Darn, I'm on call for work that weekend.  I'd love to go out though.

Tacticool

ksuguy

I'll have to see if I can get someone to swap weekends with me next week.  I'll let you know if I'll be able to go.   

ksuguy

Probably won't be able to make it.   It's been a pretty busy week being on call, and they decided to schedule a server upgrade on Sunday too.   Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.   

jollybfd

Dang, County Fair is this weekend!  I'll have to make it to the next one too.  I'll be there on the 15th and 16th though!
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

oldgrunt

I myself have to run a ccw and other classes this time around but I will donate a few steel targets with drop centers for the range next time there....Let me tell you they are fun to shoot.....oh and dad can you get me a red hat sent out tooo..thanks seeya next time around   .....
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

K.O.SAVATTE

Dad,
        I'm an Oxford resident and I was at the first couple shoots (the guy with the russian .22   ::)
Anyway, i've got a group of guys that want to go out and just shoot but have'nt been able to find a range.  They're wanting to get together sometime before the 16th and I thought maybe we could arrange something with the guy (can't remember his name) that owns the 'island'.   Could I get his phone # ?
Thanks, Braden Barker     

my email-   barkerbl@hotmail.com