News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Let the New Year begin!

Started by Two Wolves, December 31, 2011, 02:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

As we bring this year to a close, and we remember all the great times we have shared and new friends we have met, won't you please join me in remembering our very own, Lady Liberty. Happy New Year , Two Wolves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LSarhZpnMs

p.s. Thank you Fred.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

scuzzy

Hey Two Wolves!

Happy New Year too. Hope to see you again in Fredricksburg again sometime soon. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Cooper

I also hope that all had a Merry Christ Mass, and that the New Year will not only be happy, but will bring satisfaction, worthy challenges and ever improving health.
Posterity calls!
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."