News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC Details?

Started by yellowhousejake, July 18, 2009, 08:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Hawk,

What do we need to bring to the IBC? My copy of Paul Revere? Pencil and paper? LTR? Desire?

I just shot a 215 and backed it up with a 226, I have registered Daniel and I for the IBC. Who gets my apron and where do I get a  bucket?

DAve
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

hawkhavn

Just like a regular Appleseed, a teachable attitude is #1 (not that that is an issue with you and yours).
Bring an LTR, but we likely won't put a round down range all weekend.
Good notebook for each, your copy of P. R. Ride, any other history book you use for reference, shooting mat(s).
Get Daniel to read PRs Ride if he hasn't already and make notes on the questions he/you have.

For those that can make it, we'll get into Riley at 6 on Firday night, get camp set up and get cranking on the info.
Start again Saturday morning, work through 'til we drop, rinse and repeat.

Oh yeah, bring some shooters for the Appleseed while you are headed this way! We have 8 slots left...

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

yellowhousejake

Daniel works his second job on Friday night but we will be there as soon as you say Saturday morning. Working on the shooters but they will likely not be available until August or later.

DAve
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ