News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need some BOTG in GA!

Started by Greg in MO, July 12, 2009, 04:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Ok Georgia,  I need you to help yourselves.

We have a gentleman offering to set up his place as a DAR for your state.  But he needs someone to come help him lay out the range, parking, etc.

He lives north of Columbus on GA Hwy 85, between Waverly Hall and Ellerslie, on the Ossahatchee Creek.

Who can step up and help get a DAR online for your state.  All you need to do is fill out a range info sheet and figure out how you want to set up your new DAR!

I can't do this for you from Missouri, so I'm sure you guys won't let a DAR slip through your fingers!

Let me know if you can help, and I will send you the fellow's contact info so you can arrange a visit.

Thanks!

Greg

Appalacious

Looks like me, Ann, and Buzzstrike are the closest.  I sure hope those ATL boys don't think they're too far away though :o

Might be some Bama boys, too, though.  The closest appleseed to that location (by a lot) is Birmingham.

J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

Greg in MO

Cool.  Get in touch with sanderman to coordinate a visit.  He has the contact info.

Don't let this one slip by!

Greg

Buzzstrike

Ok, I'm here and let see what we can do. 

I know that working 3rd shift sucks but I'll manage.

Montani Semper Liberi (Mountaineers Are Always Free)