News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Northern AZ

Started by TinCan Assassin, July 07, 2009, 05:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinCan Assassin

Ever get anything going up her in the North country?

Might be able to use Kelly Canyon off I-17 in Flag

TCA
Free men do no ask permission to bear arms.

Fred

TCA, you are da man on da spot. Find us a place, preferably someone's back 1/2 acre with a natural backstop, and we'll see about bringing to N AZ.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

1911Ron

TCA  Where is Kelly canyon? Let me know and we could force our self to do a road trip **)  AzRon

SamD

Definitely get us a place.
Need to get all them Prescott folks to come.

I would love to come to AZ
A chance to repay Gromit and AZRedhawk for their efforts here in NM

Sam

1911Ron

You are welcome anytime Sam, we do have a shoot in Payson in Sep one in Sierra Vista in Sep also plus two in Buckeye in Oct and Nov,  You and the New Mexico crew are welcome anytime O0 :)  AzRon

AZRedhawk44

TCA:

We've gone through the whole "forest land" discussion in the past and determined that if we can't control access to the land used for the shoot, then it isn't a good idea to have the shoot.

An informal national forest range is open to the public and unable to be restricted to just our use.

I'm not familiar with Kelly Canyon, but it sounds like that type of situation.  If it is private land or a range on which reservations can be made, please let us know.  I'd love to get an AS up in Flagstaff going.

If you know of a chunk of private land in the hands of a "high minded Son of Liberty" that would like to contribute to our little program here, get us in touch with him!

TinCan Assassin

Nuts. Pretty much everything I know of is going to be public forest land. At least until there is such a thing as a budget again, and AZG&F can set up the N.AZ Regional Range. May have to see about a road trip to Prescott. (Besides, J&G Sales is there. It's like crack for Riflemen)

TCA
Free men do no ask permission to bear arms.