News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla July 4 weekend

Started by Texas Rifleman, June 26, 2009, 10:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Rifleman

Anybody signed up for Davilla next weekend ? Or did they figure discretion (in this case known as Texas Sun) is the better part of valor !!! ;)
...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

metalbot

I've got family obligations that will prevent me from committing to the full shoot, but I should be out there for the mornings.
Davilla 1108

Texas Rifleman

Metalbot do you know how many people are signed up? Do ya'll need my help ?

Davilla - 5/09

metalbot

Current preregistration numbers show only 5 people.  Even with the holiday weekend, I'd expect a handful of walkons as well as some late registration.

We always need help.   :)
Davilla 1108

CaptG

Unfortunately, I'll be stuck at work. I will see you in Sept & Nov.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

Texas Rifleman

MetalBot, sorry I just learned my presence is "requested" in E. Tx this weekend for the holiday. Therefore I will be unable to attend. I will try and keep my calendar open for August.

Davilla - 5/09

vic303

For those that did not see the thread in Rifleman Radio Show, Scout got busted up pretty seriously by some cattle this week.  Take it easy on him down there in the weekend heat, ok?

metalbot

Quote from: vic303 on July 01, 2009, 05:01:24 PM
For those that did not see the thread in Rifleman Radio Show, Scout got busted up pretty seriously by some cattle this week.  Take it easy on him down there in the weekend heat, ok?

I'm going to prop him up in a chair and make him sit next to Doug.
Davilla 1108

vic303

Bot, just make sure it's in the shade!  Lots of iced tea, and a fan or two on a long extension cord, to keep him comfortable.   ;)