News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sioux Falls Gets an Appleseed Shoot!

Started by funfaler, June 22, 2009, 09:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey SD,

Looks like you guys have finally gotten an Appleseed, very good for you!

I get to Sioux Falls often (though only stay an hour or so), so I will be promoting this event for you out at the airport.  I have one taker, I am sure, perhaps several others.

Great, one more state we can color in on our map of places we have been  O0

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Whisker

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7760.0

Who'll be there?

I'm in.  Iowa folk? Alex? Iowa Mark?  Any North Dakotans??  Nebraskans?
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Westcreek

Won't be able to be there, but it's great news.

With one East River and ours in the Black Hills, we just need to get one in the middle.  :)
The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave. Thomas jefferson 1820

Whisker

You're right, Brent.  Maybe we could use Wall Drug's "shootin' gallery" ;)   

I attached a flyer for the Sioux Falls event.  Down-load and post-up.

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

1911Ron

Where is this range at? I used to have relatives in Marion/Parker area (Thunder Valley anyone?) west of Sioux Falls.  Good luck  AzRon

Whisker