News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MICHIGAN APPLESEED ON THE SCHEDULE, REGISTER NOW

Started by BeeFree, June 16, 2009, 10:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

Hey Michiganders,

There is an Appleseed in Fenton, MI, on the official schedule NOW for August 22-23.  You can print flyers and register online.  There are only 17 slots left.  If 12 more people pre-register, lunch will be available at the range.  Get off your couches and get there!

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Mailman

Hi BeeFree,

I am glad you got them awake in Fenton. I sent my brother-in-law a RWVA cap and some encouragement. Hope it helped, he and my sister are members at that club.

Mailman
"Carry on"

redman1

To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.To subdue the enemy without  fighting is the highest skill..
-SUN-TZU

The less effort,the faster and more powerful you will be..
-Bruce Lee

BeeFree

Hi Redman,

There is space for 20 shooters total on the line.  Ya' gonna come and teach'em?

BeeFree <:)

Birdman

Does BeeFree have a working gun yet?? What the heck was wrong? 
I can't make your MI shoot, but would like to do the Grand Opening of the Slippery Rock AS Aug 15-16.

BeeFree

The safety detent spring really had sproinged somewhere it didn't belong.  Mr.BeeFree ordered me a new one, and a pack of replacement springs for every spring in the rifle, just in case (heh.)  I'll be disassembling the whole thing this weekend and installing all new springs... just to prove I can... **) - I wish I could go to Slippery Rock, too - but I am already booked  - it's our anniversary - why we can't just celebrate by going to an Appleseed, I don't know???

BeeFree

redman1

Quote from: BeeFree on June 22, 2009, 08:39:18 PM
Hi Redman,

There is space for 20 shooters total on the line.  Ya' gonna come and teach'em?

BeeFree <:)

not sure yet i will keep ya posted..
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.To subdue the enemy without  fighting is the highest skill..
-SUN-TZU

The less effort,the faster and more powerful you will be..
-Bruce Lee

colycat

Pre Regs as of yesterday are only at 4.  16 more to go &) &) &)

You now have a SB, Johnny Appleseed from California,  now we need to get the line filled!

Beefree,

Is the club doing any promotions with their membership?  They should have flyers out in the Club house and on the range.  Remind them its a great way to get their family interested in the shooting sports.  Wives and kids shoot free and they are almost always more receptive to someone else teaching them, other than Dad.

Have all of you asked everyone in your family to attend?  You should be able to fill the line once with just friends and family.

Has a press release been sent to all the newspapers?  Most have a community calendar and least.

Get flyers to all the ranges in a 60 mile radius, sporting goods stores, etc.

Trisha and myself can make some calls if you need some help.

Colycat
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Bill Winkle

Quote from: BeeFree on June 16, 2009, 10:47:50 PM
Hey Michiganders,

There is an Appleseed in Fenton, MI, on the official schedule NOW for August 22-23.  You can print flyers and register online.  There are only 17 slots left.  If 12 more people pre-register, lunch will be available at the range.  Get off your couches and get there!

BeeFree

Is this event still on? If so, how many slots are available?
....Bill Winkle....

Trisha

Quote from: wilsonb41 on July 29, 2009, 12:15:40 PM
Is this event still on? If so, how many slots are available?

Yes it is still on and there are still 16 spots left. There is plenty of room for you and 15 of your closest friends and family. ;D

Jonesy

15 spots left...I just registered. ;)

I'm looking forward to a good shoot. I think I have just about everything I need except spare mags for the 10/22. See everyone there.

BeeFree

there were 5 slots left as of Tuesday night (4 days ago).  I have two more people who will ONLY register if we aren't sold out in three more days. THAT means, if any of YOU want to come, you better register NOW... and YES, lunch will be served.  Lookin' forward to seeing you all at Fenton. ;)

BeeFree