News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Did you get your RSO paperwork from NRA at November Davilla RBC

Started by Scout, June 08, 2009, 04:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

If anyoen who took the RSO course at the Davilla RBC has still not received their paperwork back from NRA, please send me a PM so I can check on the paperwork and get it remedied. Thanks

BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

CaptG

Scout,
Will this be offered at the Sept AS? I'm signed up to IIT.
Guy

edit - I'm also planning on the Nov RBC
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill