News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davila Texas June 6-7 Weekend- Need a few more instructors This Weekend

Started by Scout, June 04, 2009, 03:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

If you are free this weekend, we can use a few more instructors. We have Metalbot and Dinky and myself, which is enough to run the shoot, but we need a few more good men and women to show up to make things run smooyer.

I think we will have arounf 35-40 shooters and many will have no experience which means more time needed for individual instruction for these folks. We could also use some more loaner rifles for newbies.

If you can make it, please let Metalbot and myseld know and also if you can bring an LTR or not. THANKS TEXAS CREW!!!     
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Scout

I know I sound like a broken record, but please bring your PC checks when you come so we can keep you moving up on your instructor path. ;)
BattleRoadUSA.com

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

LabRat

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.

Thomas Paine

Scout

Thanks Jon, we could use a few more though. If you have the time tomorrow or Sunday, please think about coming out. Even if you can only make one day.

Remember, there is nothing better than being in the company of riflemen. And we will have a big group of riflemen here this weekend ;) ;D

BattleRoadUSA.com

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

I wish I could "beam" my LTR's to you. I'm working on a server upgrade at work this weekend.  :P
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

scuzzy

Hey LabRat, I'm gonna need that LTR. Got one of the neighborhood kids talked into coming out. And Scout, I might need to borrow yours too if I can get another possible convert to come out also. So thanks guys.
See ya,
scuzzy
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

POP

Wish I weren't so far away.
Like SNAITF, I'd beam mine to  you if i could.

POP

3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Aromatic

metalbot

I have 2 10-22 LTR's as well as a 22LR AR15 platform (which is suppressed and also known to make grown men giggle when firing it).

Aromatic - heard great things about you and looking forward to meeting you.
Davilla 1108

Aromatic

Thanks metalbot.  I look forward to meeting you as well.

Your .22 AR sounds like it might win the best LTR award  :~

I cleaned out the last two boxes Walmart had of .22 and I will bring them as well (Winchester HV).