News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Community Calender Promo

Started by douglas34474, May 31, 2009, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

douglas34474

ItsanSKS and I have put together a short promo that should work to get a TV spot. If your local TV station has a Community Calender for upcoming events then you need to try and get this on that calender. As most of these type of forums are limited in time (30 seconds, including the intro and exit for the sponsor) we have tried to keep it short and sweet. I believe we caught all of the high points. :)

This is written for what we hope will be an upcoming event in Gainesville. There are two ranges that may work out for us. All you would have to do is change the Gainesville reference to where your upcoming event will be and you should be good to go. O0

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Douglas

The Appleseed Project is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that teaches rifle marksmanship clinics nationwide and they are coming to the Gainesville area. They teach the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship and couple this with American Revolutionary War History, teaching the heritage of what rifle marksmanship meant at the founding of our country. They take American rifle owners and turn them into American Riflemen, show you the difference and teach you why that's important. The Appleseed Project is a family friendly event, with women, children under 21 years of age, and current members of the armed services attending free.

To learn more go to their web site at: www.Appleseedinfo.org

ItsanSKS

Folks, please take the time to look up the community calendar for your local tv and radio stations; it only takes a few minutes, and you have the potential of reaching thousands of would-be Appleseeders!

Just cut-and-paste the message above, and send it along!
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."