News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla Texas DAR Work Weekend

Started by Scout, May 29, 2009, 10:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

Just wanted to let folks know we are having a work weekend tomorrow in Davilla. Reapiring some of the facilities and working on things to make the facility a better place to host events and also give the instructors a chance to spend some time together.

We will also go over any changes in Appleseed instructing and have a general refresher cousre over the weekend.

I will post some pict5ures and an "AAR" of the weekend afterwards.   
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

POP

Hi everyone,

I really do wish I were there with ya'll this weekend.  ;D
But, after two weekends in a row with alonso1 I am beat to a pulp.  &) 

POP   
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

metalbot

Sorry I missed you guys.  I had neglected to warn Mrs. Metalbot that I was instructing at the Appleseed next week.  When she found out, the list of work at home for this weekend grew enormously.

Look forward to seeing the improvements next week!
Davilla 1108

vic303

I secretly hope they installed shade covers for the firing line as it is supposed to be 99* on Sat, and 98* Sunday...I'm gonna FRY!   :'(

Scout

No, no shade for the weekend, but it will come. ;) Thanks to those who came and sweated in the heat on Saturday. I appreciate all you guys did.

One of the best things was Yop did his PC and it gave us a chance to refresh our skills for the line. Pop did a great job and he is becoming a great instructor. We will schedule another weekend soon.
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)