News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Final Reno Appleseed Update!!

Started by Joe, May 20, 2009, 05:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

***Bump**

We have over 30 shooters now( counting those who have called or emailed me but have not registered yet).

The range has gone into summer hours. the front gate is supposed to be open at 7:30am, we can start shooting at 8:00am, and go until 4:00pm.

Remember, there is a range fee to be paid at the time of the event. Please bring $7.00 per person per day. Please bring cash. DO NOT PAY THE COUNTY RANGEMASTER. We will collect and pay the county so we get the group rates.

Weather looks pretty good in the forecast. 83F and partially cloudy. There will probably be some wind. Bring lots of water, food, and sunscreen. Therre are no services at or close to the range.

Please bring a staple gun, staples, and a rake if you can. We will need to pick up fired brass each day and may need to smooth out some firing points.

Should be an excellent weekend and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Joe Melcher

joefm@sbcglobal.net

775-848-6894

Joe

**Be prepared for possible thunderstorm**

We have over 30 shooters now( counting those who have called or emailed me but have not registered yet).

The range has gone into summer hours. the front gate is supposed to be open at 7:30am, we can start shooting at 8:00am, and go until 4:00pm.

Remember, there is a range fee to be paid at the time of the event. Please bring $7.00 per person per day. Please bring cash. DO NOT PAY THE COUNTY RANGEMASTER. We will collect and pay the county so we get the group rates.

Weather looks pretty good in the forecast. 83F and partially cloudy. There will probably be some wind. Bring lots of water, food, and sunscreen. Therre are no services at or close to the range.

Please bring a staple gun, staples, and a rake if you can. We will need to pick up fired brass each day and may need to smooth out some firing points.

Should be an excellent weekend and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Joe Melcher

joefm@sbcglobal.net

775-848-6894