News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Abq Appleseed

Started by Devnull, May 12, 2009, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

So, um anyone know how preregistration is coming on this event? How many we can handle? I am getting ready to plaster this town from end to end with fliers and just thought that I ought to know how many have registered and how many we can handle so that I could create some urgency in their need to register quickly.  O0
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

funfaler

6 signed up, says there is room for 50.......

But don't let that keep you from painting this as an urgent matter.  Folks need to get registered to ensure a spot on the line.

Good luck!

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

TaosGlock

Wow! Imagine 50 folks! :o And all are rarin' to go, I just know it! All because of your efforts and the rest of the work all you guys did at that last gun show!
Keep up your great work devnull! O0 O0
The June 27-28 AS is gonna be an awesome shoot for The Land of Enchantment and I am looking forward to it! :~
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

Do we have a table at the Abq show 6-7 June?

Sam

Precisely Advantageous

Sam,

Tom had already arranged for a table for us at the show. Me and Geneva will be running the morning and I believe Tom will be there later. He also requested some SWAT magazines from you so we will be in business! O0

"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"

Devnull

I will be there too. Tom hasn't given me any info yet but I am under the impression were a go.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

SamD

Got an email from Tom a little while ago.
We are a Go.
I'll be coming into town on Friday night, bringing promo materials.  Be ready to have some fun  and to "sell" Appleseed to the starving masses  O0.

Sam