News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Harvard, MA Appleseed Shoot 8/29-30, 2009

Started by crak, May 08, 2009, 11:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

Back at Harvard!  Post if you're coming and any questions.
Check your drama at the door.

dwarven1

Looks like it's going to be a wet weekend. Bring ponchos (for you) and a large size garbage bag to place over your rifle AFTER the line gets cleared each time - hopefully that will keep your rifle and your mags a little dryer.

Be aware that the line is on bare dirt, so it WILL get muddy. You might want to rub your rifle down with a nice oily rag before the shoot AND after. You might also want to be wearing waterproof boots, too.

Harvard Sportsman's Assoc will be selling lunch both days - burgers, dogs, chips, water, etc.

As of right now, we are definitely still on. We may clear the line during thunder showers but if it's just raining, we're going to be shooting.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

CortJestir

Whoo doggy! If it ain't rainin', it ain't trainin'!  :~

Lookin' forward to it and finally meeting those I haven't met on the AS Trail...  O0
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

dwarven1

Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

stratocaster1422

Quote from: CortJestir on August 27, 2009, 06:15:45 PM
Whoo doggy! If it ain't rainin', it ain't trainin'! 

We definitely trained our butts off then!