News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Camping at Ramseur

Started by Tow4, May 08, 2009, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tow4

I've been trying to get some information on camping at Ramseur.  Other than little bits of info gleened from postings, I haven't had any luck.  I have PM Silence as the NC contact but not gotten a response.  I want to attend the boot camp at the end of June and am making plans now.  Can somebody please fill me in or give me a contact that can?

Thanks,

Ray

RifleWoman

Yep here's some info,http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7003.0 then contact Wildman, he's the guy at the range he can give you all the low down.
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

MCKNBRD

What are your questions?

basics are: sites are somewhat improved (i.e.: some have been leveled with gravel, others are just open ground)
running water is available from the on-site well
Showers are avail, if wildman decides to turn the water heater on (just don't make him angry...  ;) )
110v electricity is VERY limited, but avail, if you run a long enough extension cord (I think, anyway)
Fires are OK, as long as there isn't a burning ban in effect, and plenty of wood is available, just don't cut anything green.

I think that sums it up...but Wildman is the most knowledgeable.

MCKNBRD
Its better to sweat in peace than bleed in war.

Guns and Ammo...between them, they get all the money my wife lets me have!