News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA Calendar of Appleseed Events 2009 and 2010

Started by B9, May 06, 2009, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

September
Sept 19 & 20 Manheim PA DAR
Sept 26 & 27 Chambersburg, PA

October
Oct 10 & 11 Timothy Murphy Memorial DAR, Slippery Rock PA  
Oct 17 & 18 Manheim PA DAR

November
Nov 21 & 22 Manheim PA DAR
Nov 28 & 29 Timothy Murphy Memorial DAR, Slippery Rock PA  Unofficial

December
Dec 19 & 20 Manheim PA DAR
Dec 26 & 27 Timothy Murphy Memorial DAR, Slippery Rock PA  Unofficial

2010 All 2010 events are unofficial as of now.

January

February

March

April
Apr 17 & 18 Allemans PA
Apr 17 & 18 Hallstead PA
Apr 17 & 18 Manheim PA DAR
Apr 17 & 18 Timothy Murphy Memorial DAR, Slippery Rock PA  

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Livefreeusa

Hey All,

Will someone contact me... My Gun club (Palmerton rod and gun in Pa.) said they are hosting an appleseed on 9-11, 9-12  ^:)^  I can't find anything here about it... I'll keep looking. I want to know who will be the shoot boss, And if they want my help or should I just shoot?  I'll have a great time no matter what I do! O0 . Will the shoot boss be Big H, Frank, or Sei.  I can't wait I'm trying to clear my sch. for that date.
If there must be trouble  let it be in my day  so my child can live in peace

Chainsaw

Palmerton has not returned the required paperwork yet. (after numerous phone messages)

If you know anyone on the board please remind them that people (you) are waiting.

- Chainsaw
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo