News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anything happening in Az the first week or two of June in AZ?

Started by cannonman61, May 06, 2009, 08:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonman61

I am headed to visit my parents in Prescott AZ May 30-June 8th.

In the interests of crosspolination between operational areas, i was wondering if you all had anything laid on for that time frame. A mini or IBC or just a meet and greet to compare notes?

PM me if something is up or in the planning stages.

Thanks,

CM61-Dave
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

1911Ron

Nothing jumps up at the minute, but a meet and greet would work also.  Are you driving or flying in and then driving? Let us know ok?  Ron

cannonman61

Ron,

I am flying in the evening of the 30th. And Flying out the early afternoon of the 8th.

I will be staying with my parents up in Prescott. The last time I was there in April 08 I met with Rumpshot and AzRedhawk44. It was good to mingle.

I can be reached at my cell 912-332-4344. I will also check the site daily while I am there. I want to get my dad to the range while I am there so at least once I will be at the range in Prescott. The rest of the trip will be devoted to doing son whatever?

CM-Dave
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

Rumpshot

Hi Guy,
Would like to meet up with you sometime again.  Will be home the Fri, Sat, Sun both weekends.  My cell is still the same.  Have your folks home phone too.  Is the car still getting out and about???

Just finished the NRA Annual Meeting.  Busy.

Rumpshot
Member Arizona Apple Core.
Appleseeds are formed in the Apple Core.

AZRedhawk44

May 30 to June 8?

I'll be working as RSO in Payson on May 30 and then cleaning (my house is chaotic with all the Appleseed road trips going on recently!) the 31st, but I have the following weekend free I believe.

We could try and slap together a mini-event.  I have enough targets left over for it, make it a one day IIT tune-up or something.  Or find a hole in the desert for some full distance fun.  How's 2 liter bottles at 300 yards sound?  I've got a healthy supply of those and could save up a few more in the meantime.

I still want one of your little cannons, BTW.  We had a fella with a cannon built off of 40mm artillery tubing at Sierra Vista last month, and used his field piece as a rally signal on Sunday morning.  That was amazing.

Humvee

Well, I thought I would have some time that last weekend of the month, but no sooner than I put up a post, and things change.  Looks like I won't be able to make anything anytime soon.  Hope you guys get together and send some lead downrange.  :~

Rumpshot

I have to work overtime on the 31st, but will be home the 6th & 7th.  If you would like to get together then, it would be great.
Member Arizona Apple Core.
Appleseeds are formed in the Apple Core.