News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

May 2nd and 3rd Sallisaw Oklahoma shoot

Started by oldgrunt, April 29, 2009, 11:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgrunt

everything is up and running for this weekend..I will be on site friday sometime early.call if you need anything for the shoot .I might have a few rounds of 54R to sell for my cost I got a spam can and would get off of say 300 or 400 of it if someone needed a few to shoot a AQT with.I only takes 40 some rounds to shoot a AQT for score so think about that...Well seeya soon
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

As of April 2010 we haven't had any activity in the area..I knew we had BOTG in the area I loved the site just didn't have much luck with local contacts..If anyone knows of folks down there that want help setting this up contact any of us up north.I loved my last time there But figured the land owner and the local guys would take over ??I didn't see anything why they wouldn't have.I dint want to see this end up being dropped from the roles? So come on South eastern Oklahoma or Arkansas let me know something .???

I will be in the OKC area for the next few shows and a Hunting Expo's I can still promote it as well.Now that we have a few shoot bosses I think we can handle a few more shoots this year...

Thanks
                                         Iron Mike

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

BTT

If anyone has Travis's contact info please ..Let me know it needs to happen .To many asking why not..I was there once and had a great time .But thats when I was a shooter not much in the Redhat world..But I can now run it myself if need be ..

something to think about
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE