News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Louisiana Company: Check In...

Started by ulshop, April 27, 2009, 11:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don71047

Come on up to north la may 22nd and 23rd

MandyMonstar

Quote from: catsmith on April 21, 2010, 11:38:02 PM
Hi everybody.  Just got signed up for the may shoot in North Louisiana.  Bring the wife and two daughters with me.  We are looking forward to it!  I need to find one more 22 LOL.  Got one bolt a old semi and a 1022.  gotta fix the sights on the 1022 and shoot the old semi to make sure it is gonna hold up to a couple long days.  oh yeah gotta find a couple mags also.  oh yeah slings.    i got alot to do!

Not exactly sure what to expect.  This is our first shoot and do not know anyone who has been to one.

Don't forget to bring some kind of mat so you don't get horribly banged up shooting prone.  :)

Best of luck to you all!  I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Kobra

Hi Guys,
I'm new to this and plan to shoot Sherburne on June 5 & 6 with my grandson and an old friend.  I'm working in Mozambique, South Africa and won't be in until 1 week before the shoot.  I'm telling some of the guy's on the rig that live in Louisiana.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Kobra

Don71047

Bring a friend to the shoot, that is the best way to help out, you will HAVE A BLAST  in Shereburne, Steve is a great guy as well as shoot boss.

spmcpeek

Kobra,

Great to see you on the forum.  I look forward to meeting you at the Sherburne shoot.  Make sure to tell everyone you can about appleseed.

Stephen

schwert

John Burmeister checking in.  We attend the 5 & 6 June event.

spmcpeek

John, welcome aboard.  I will see you bright and early Saturday morning.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Stephen

nyrasgt

spmc et. al.,
   Spent Mem Day wkend @ Loyola U w. my school's Academic Bowl team @ Natl Academic Championships (placed 12th, 5-2 record)...left a lot of Josey Wales' brochures throughout Loyola, various airports' terminals,
(Charlotte, Detroit, NO) and in the seat pockets and magazines of various Delta and US Air aircraft...so if folks start showing up @ Louisiana ASes from Loyola, etc, you'll know where their information came from...btw, might consider contacting NO Jesuit HS - all boy, semi-military school (like CBA in Albany, NY, and Xavier HS in Manhatten)-disciplinarian is rtd Master Sgt...spoke to a Queensbury (my school) grad who teaches there - sounded as if they might be interested...just a thought...
Excelsior,
madMark
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

spmcpeek

PAPADOC

Attended the 2nd and 3rd Sherburne Appleseed events...brought my wife and a friend to the 2nd event.  Haven't made rifleman yet but practicing and practicing...working on flinching and trigger pull. Can't wait for the next Sherburne event! Wife has a duplicate of Dond 10/22 that she is looking forward to bringing to the next shoot.

spmcpeek

It's good to hear from you again, Pierre.  I should have new dates for Sherburne posted in a week or so!

alonso1

Don71047

PAPADOC

Quote from: spmcpeek on July 09, 2010, 02:58:09 PM
It's good to hear from you again, Pierre.  I should have new dates for Sherburne posted in a week or so!

Great news...look forward to getting rifleman patch. Will bring light shooting .22 this time...saw the shots of you shooting your garand. hehe...Love shooting my Garand.

olfart

For you folks in NW LA, Atlanta, TX is hosting a shoot October 2 - 3. Big Sandy Ranch is about 5 miles west of Atlanta on FM 995.

Y'all come!

"The cure of crime is not in the electric chair, but in the high chair" ...  However, the electric chair works wonders on recidivism.