News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Norway/Niagara mini Appleseed

Started by bedford, April 26, 2009, 10:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedford

We have constructed a 25M range just over the Border from Norway in the Niagara,  WI township.  We would love to host mini Appleseeds clinics.  If you are a needing work on your skills we would like to help you.  We also have equipment you could borrow if needed. We can work around most schedules.

PM me if interested!

Bedford

funfaler

Great!

Get the word out far and wide, that area of the country is in need of some Appleseeds.

Ahhh....the UP in summer, beauty and adventure only surpassed by the size and coverage of the mosquitoes and black flies   ;) ;D ;D

This would be a fun place for some Appleseeding.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

bedford

First mini Appleed at our new range will be this sat May 2nd 1-3 PM.  Sorry for the short notice!

We hope to make this a regular event but don't have a schedule yet.

The range is 25M only.  The Field is quite bumpy as it was just planted, but it is soft.  If it rains we will have to cancel.

After shooting we can have coffee and something from the bakery.

PM me if you want to come, etc!

Bedford

bedford

Next shoot is May 23rd 8:30-11:30.

Hope you can come!

bedford

Next mini-Appleseed is May 23 8:30-11:30.  We will have free breakfast, free lunch, and free childcare.  We also have free rifles and ammo if needed.  We have free rustic camping if you would like to come friday or stay through the weekend.  You may shoot at the range the rest of the weekend if you like.

We have room for 8 shooters.  Low stress, friendly instruction.

PM me if you want to come!

bedford

Next mini is June 27th 8:30 - 11:30.  I am sorry, we have to cancel as we have no one to lead the class.

Bedford

Old Glory!

Here are some pics to peak your interest. 
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

bedford

We have no one to lead the mini Appleseed June 27th, so we will have to cancel.  My health, which has been bad for some time, is worsening and I am not able to help much with the class.  We do have several people on the instructor path who will take over at our range, but it may take a little time.  If you can lead the class, it would be wonderful if you could help us.

I hope to keep the rest of the years schedule intact - I will let you know.

If anyone in the area is willing to lead the classes please let me know!