News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Allemans, short AAR/ Thanks

Started by jagr31, April 19, 2009, 11:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagr31

Just a quick note.

THANKS to all the instuctors for the wealth of knowledge poured into our heads this weekend.
THANKSto BIll, Eddie, Bob, and Tom for the particular time , you gave to my two sons.

Thank the lord we had such wonderful weather, could not have asked for nicer.
THanks to all the great shooters that I met, for the friendship so often missing in the rest of our daily lives, hope to see you at another shoot soon.

still have to unload the truck so I will post an official AAR in that thread , once some of all that knowledge sinks in .

Thanks, Roy

CooperGlocker

Best. Shower. Ever!

Actually, best weekend ever.  My Fiancee and I brought home a lot of knowledge and practical skills that will forever change every future range session I ever plan on having.  I'm very proud of her being able to earn her Rifleman patch, and I'm sure with enough coaxing and nice dinners, she will be willing to assist me in my quest to also obtain the title of Rifleman.

Car unpacked and piled on the kitchen floor.  Everything is sore or swollen.  That's another good sign that I had a great time.

Huge thanks to all of the staff!  Your time and experience are highly appreciated and well received.

Pics to follow!
- Coop

BD

I agree that it was a great weekend with outstanding instruction.
Sixty or so attendees, and everybody learned a ton.
I certainly did.
The best way to celebrate the progress is to come back again - and bring a handful of new people with you!
Up the Republic

CooperGlocker

Here's a link to the full AAR:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6758.0

I just posted a few pictures Jessica and I took of the weekend.

As promised to some of the staff, her 219 target is hanging on our refrigerator. :D
- Coop