News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC Appleseed Feb 10-11, 2024

Started by R-Mack, February 16, 2024, 04:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R-Mack

Great event with some really great students. The students both young and old had great attitudes all weekend long. We had 15 total students of which 13 were brand new to Appleseed. Everyone followed the instructions like they had been to many events. The instructors were outstanding. We had a first time instructor two more experienced instructors an instructor that helped me get started with Appleseed. Everyone of them could be seen on the ground teaching the student all weekend long. There were two brand new Riflemen both new to Appleseed. Both said they would like to come back to earn there orange hats. 

JustKim

WOW -- NICE range!  Congrats to two new Riflemen!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

TheMenace

Congratulations on a super event at the Home Range. Makes me itch to get back there again soon.
Dennis
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9