News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April '24 Canton Pistol Clinic?

Started by switchback, January 17, 2024, 02:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

switchback

Any chance there will be a Pistol Clinic in Canton, GA some time in April 2024?

If so, I'll sign up.

Thanks!

Leadslinger66

Quote from: switchback on January 17, 2024, 02:45:05 PMAny chance there will be a Pistol Clinic in Canton, GA some time in April 2024?

If so, I'll sign up.

Thanks!

I would never say "never", but it's probably not likely. We have rifle clinics already scheduled in April in Canton and Macon.

We do have pistol clinics in Canton on 3/3, 6/22, and 11/17, as well as in Macon on 3/9 and 9/14. If any of those dates work, we'd love to have you in Georgia!
John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

switchback

Quote from: Leadslinger66 on January 17, 2024, 05:14:32 PM
Quote from: switchback on January 17, 2024, 02:45:05 PMAny chance there will be a Pistol Clinic in Canton, GA some time in April 2024?

If so, I'll sign up.

Thanks!

I would never say "never", but it's probably not likely. We have rifle clinics already scheduled in April in Canton and Macon.

We do have pistol clinics in Canton on 3/3, 6/22, and 11/17, as well as in Macon on 3/9 and 9/14. If any of those dates work, we'd love to have you in Georgia!

Thanks, yeah I'll be right by there from 4/1 - 4/30 but that's it.