News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cross post Northern Illinois Potential Libertyseed/ Promo Opportunity

Started by ChuckA, January 07, 2024, 04:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChuckA

Hi All,

Posted about this a few months back on the Illinois board, and the Ladies have reached out to me again.

The Armed Women of America, McHenry County Chapter are interested in a presentation on Appleseed. They are pretty close and may have some interest in the WI May Ladyseed.

They meet on the second Tuesday each month. If we have someone in the area willing to step up and work with them to share some heritage and information, Please let me know and I will make the connection.
Crystal Lake is just to far for me to make a Tuesday night work.

Thanks
NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer and Life member

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms. 1st Draft of the VA Constitution by T. Jefferson

Firestick

Chuck,

McHenry county is my stomping ground and I would be happy to help out with this.

Please reach out to me and we'll get this rolling!

Ken Neilsen (Firestick)
312-579-9840
Emeritus509@gmail.com
"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not  be entangled again with a yoke of bondage"
Galations 5:1

ChuckA

NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer and Life member

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms. 1st Draft of the VA Constitution by T. Jefferson

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23