News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rolling Billboard in WY

Started by colonial shooter, April 14, 2009, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Are you ready for the spring tour? I am almost there. This will be on the road starting at the Douglas RBC. What do you think? I want to hear your comments.

(vinyl sides made by our own Atticus. Sorry it took so long to get them installed).
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

cannonman61

Sorry CS,

It doesn't seem to be there when I try to download it.

The file says empty.?

CM61
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

eaglescouter

Invalid file type since it has been renamed and the file extension is now missing.

Should be something.doc or something.pdf  The part after the .  is what is missing.
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

colonial shooter

I will try again

There it is! I hate computers sometimes :)
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

B9

Looks good. It makes sense to have dedicated vehicle or trailer. 
I need to get with Atticus the sides of my van are just to white.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin