News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Come on all you Wyomingites, sound off

Started by colonial shooter, March 25, 2009, 09:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

I am looking for all Wyoming folks here. I am trying to make sure that we are all on board to get fliers out and get folks registered for one (or more) of our shoots this year. I am also looking for info on additional ranges for this year and next. Sound off let me know where you are and what possibilities for extra help with locating locations. I know the 18 inches of snow doesn't help, but we will never stop because of a little weather.  ;D
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

biathlon

Whadya mean, "18 inches of snow doesn't help"? >:( We live for it here !@#) Are ya gonna make it to Riskys shoot in Kemmerer for the 19th?

colonial shooter

Absolutely...wouldn't miss it for the world. BTW got at least 12 more today, roads closed just got home and had to shovel into the house.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Beulahtrash

Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Newman

Wyoming Boot Camp Motto: "Antelope turds are hell on Garand actions!"

colonial shooter

I know that there are more than three people from WY on this site. Lets hear from everyone!  Lots to do need help getting it done!

Plato

J_T

craigercj

Got the day off tomorrow, goin to plaster rock springs & GR with flyers.
Anyone interested in promoting at gun shows? Wasn't able to do the one last week in RS, but will get a table at the next. I have access to a 36'' plotter and can make some paper banners (I was thinking an AS one and one with the WY dates) for anyone who wants one, or something to send around.

Both Rock Springs and Green River have public ranges run by Sweetwater County. GR's is alright, and I haven't been to RS's yet. They might not go for a paying event, I can look into it (if noone has already).

colonial shooter

Thanks Craig,

Let me or Risky know about those ranges. Might have some help for you, get in touch with Risky via land line if you have his #. If not drop him a line and ask him to call you. See ya on the 18th in Kemmerer.

Plato