News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Big news, Arizona has a new State Coordinator!

Started by Mrs. Smith, October 28, 2023, 11:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Ladies and gentlemen, do please join me in welcoming Mr6actual as the State Coordinator for the Grand Canyon State!!!  Mr6 has a great love of Liberty, and dedication to the Mission. I have no doubt we'll see good things from him going forward.

Project Appleseed thanks penny's dad for his years of service to the Mission, and we wish him well in his future endeavors.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

HNHArmory

I'm glad I could be there for the changing of the guard.

I'd also like to thank Penny's Dad and welcome Mr6.

Arizona shall continue to answer the call of the Alarm.

Huzzah!
"...why are there 30 caliber holes in my target, Bryan?"

Suman Palit

I was very glad to be there as well. It was a phenomenal event with incredible instructors and mentors to learn from.
Penny's dad was my Appleseed coach who not only helped me earn my patch but also inspired me to take up my orange hat. Excited for things to come!!

TheMenace

Good luck to you Dan as you assume this new responsibility.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23