News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Yates steps up as State Coordinator

Started by EZ3, October 24, 2023, 01:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

PA cadre, please join me in welcoming Yates as our new State Coordinator!    ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Thanks for stepping up, Mike!  I'm confident that PA is in good hands.

Lee
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

cwcdl79

Couldn't have happened to a better guy! Congrats on the stock tank-sized bucket!

ProudPapa14

Dchelwig

He's an Amazing instructor and great guy.
Congratulations
Winterseed Rifleman 2012
Re-qualify 229, 2/19/23
SBIT 2 10/8/23
Morgan's Rifleman 12/11/23
KD Redcoat, Cleared 3/24/24
KD Distinguished, 49/50
CMP Distinguished Rifleman, Camp Perry - 2022

Ohio Piper

Awesome!  I'm from Ohio but I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with Mike a few times. 
Congratulations!

Big John

If a shoot boss is an instructor that loves paperwork, a state coordinator must be an instructor that worships the ground upon which paperwork walks. Bravo.

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

jiminbolivar

I don't always shoot AQT's, but when I do, I prefer iron sights.

Charley

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

The Wolfhound

Mike, I am glad to have you on the MidAtlantic team.  Thanks again for stepping up to the task.

Yankee Peas

Congrats Yates! See you in a couple of weeks! 🎃

- YP
"Yankee Peas" (British army term) - Buckshot. American troops, particularly militia, sometimes loaded their muskets with a few buckshot as well as a standard musket ball to inflict more casualties at close range.

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23