News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Booneville, MS October 21-22, 2023

Started by dart67eb, October 22, 2023, 09:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Folks,

I had a lot of FUN at this event!  Every participant was on the ball.  Everybody learned something - stories about April 19, 1775 and rifle marksmanship.  Ella, Teddy and Rosa shot 200+ and were knocking on the door.  Everyone else made great improvement with Ethan cleaning the final redcoat.  I'm sure we'll see some Rifleman patches next time.  Special thanks to Geoffrey for setting this up and feeding us lunch.  Thanks to Dave (Rustygun) for keeping me on point.  I look forward to the next event.  I have a few pictures, but I'd love to see yours on here!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Rustygun

This was a great event. A fantastic group of youth shooters. Most of them had some experience but nothing like Appleseed. There was a lot of improvement and a few 207's, 205's. The club treated us like kings too! The kids were really engaged and had a great time. Really good event

Classroom time

Saturday morning Redcoat

Redcoat count

Checking targets

Zombies! Always a big hit