News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NH has a new Shoot Boss!

Started by Luigi, October 22, 2023, 12:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi

I am delighted to share the news that 300berg has successfully completed the course of instruction for Shoot Boss, and under the watchful eye of dSB Lupis42 earned his Green Hat at the the Littleton shoot at Alderbrook Sportsman' Association..

Congratulations and a resounding huzzah to 300berg who did a fanstastic job especially with the large turnout of 25 shooters - and thanks to Lupis42 who made the 160 mile trek from Watertown MA to Littleton NH to support this event.  NH will now have additional options ito staff shoots in 2024+. 

Thank you to everyone who supported 300berg in his latest journey!

Luigi

VietVet

I said it in the NE Regional area but it sure deserves repeating:

Congrats Brent!  ^:)^

I first met 300berg (Brent) at a Sommers, CT Shoot last year.
I knew then he was going to be a great asset to the Program. He was outstanding in every way.

No surprise to me that Team Northeast has another great Shoot Boss.

Well done, well deserved!   O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Cannibal

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

Rifleman - October 7, 2023 - Dunbarton, NH

Nightpoison

Congratulation Brent. Sorry I missed the big day!!!!!

LadyRimfire

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Congrats Brent! It's well deserved. OmegaBurn and I first meet Brent in 2022 at Clintonville, NY. We were immediately impressed and moved by his telling of our country's fight for freedom. You are a great asset to Appleseed and we can't wait for future events!
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

goodpiper

MattNH

Well deserved, congrats berg !!!!
Appleseed is friend to all, enemy to none

Mrs. Smith

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

BD

Great news, Brent.
Surprise level at your advancement is low....
We'll save this republic yet.
Up the Republic

TOMINCT

Good news travels fast, great job Brent!  :beer:
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

OmegaBurn

Truly outstanding. It was awesome to be there for your hat presentation.
Congratulations Brent!!
Zac/OmegaBurn

"If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great security."
~ Samuel Adams, 1779

NRA RSO
Battle Road - 9/2/23
Rifleman (scope) - Littleton, NH Oct. '22
Rifleman (Bolt action) - Littleton, NH Oct. '23
Rifleman (Irons) - ???

300berg

Thank you everyone!

I could not have done it without the whole cadre to back me up.  MattNH, Luigi, and Lupis42 did everything they could to be supportive.  Having solid red and orange hats like nhalan, mmirate, RedLeg gave me tons of peace of mind.  And 12-year old bluehat HamGun was instrumental with a difficult situation (check the IAAR!).

Superheat

Well... Congratulations!  Sorry I missed it.   

:F :F :F :F :F

Charles McKinley

HUZZAH!  Thank you for the hard work to get here!
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery