News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NH has a new Shoot Boss!

Started by Luigi, October 22, 2023, 12:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi

I am delighted to share the news that 300berg has successfully completed the course of instruction for Shoot Boss, and under the watchful eye of dSB Lupis42 earned his Green Hat at the the Littleton shoot at Alderbrook Sportsman' Association..

Congratulations and a resounding huzzah to 300berg who did a fanstastic job especially with the large turnout of 25 shooters - and thanks to Lupis42 who made the 160 mile trek from Watertown MA to Littleton NH to support this event.  NH will now have additional options ito staff shoots in 2024+. 

Thank you to everyone who supported 300berg in his latest journey!

Luigi

VietVet

Congrats Brent!  ^:)^

I first met 300berg (Brent) at a Sommers, CT Shoot last year.
I knew then he was going to be a great asset to the Program. He was outstanding in every way.

No surprise to me that Team Northeast has another great Shoot Boss.

Well done, well deserved!   O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

T. WOLF

Awesome news! Congratulations Brent! The Northeast is lucky to have you  O0
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

MattNH

Quote from: T. WOLF on October 22, 2023, 12:47:23 PM
Awesome news! Congratulations Brent! The Northeast is lucky to have you  O0

What he said !!!
Appleseed is friend to all, enemy to none

TOMINCT

Great job Brent, that SB hat will look good on ya!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

CaptainRebop

Congrats Brent!

I know your benedictions will be a wake up call for many sleeping Americans who forgot (or never knew) what it takes to preserve Liberty.