News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New season

Started by Flintlock54, October 19, 2023, 09:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flintlock54

This is a heads up that I'm working on events for a new season. Nothing is in concrete yet but we have the following to get on our radar

Our events at Wright City
Arnold Rifle and pistol club
-I am assuming we're able to keep going at these 2 places.
Perryville, I think we could do 2 here as the owner is pretty easy to get along with
An IBC in Perryville. The Higher Ed Center has all of January and February open.

We have a couple of potential new venues which may be premature to talk about here but we have  growth potential.

I would like to have some kind of meeting with all volunteers to work out logistics of growth  Zoom or something similar would work, in person would be fantastic.  Thoughts?

Finally, we have a Missouri Instructors sub forum to discuss these kind of things . I'll either move or repost this after a few days. Watch that sub forum.  Meanwhile feel free to reply here , PM, phone, whatever.

Edit:  I copied this to the Missouri instructors board.  Instructors, let's carry on our conversation, if any, there. 
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn