News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

TEXAS HAS A NEW SHOOT BOSS!!!

Started by JustKim, September 25, 2023, 09:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustKim

It is an honor to announce that Texas has a new shoot boss.
Please help me in congratulating Josh, "Joe Bauer".
He completed his SBIT3 this past weekend.  Josh did a Fantastic job.  Even though we had some unusual challenges,  he made sure the event ran very smoothly and successfully!!  Josh is a great shoot boss and I look forward to working with him again!!!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Steck

HUZZAH!                  HUZZAH!                    HUZZAH!

Well done / well deserved, Josh!

(Seriously folks working with Josh is a treat!)

Mrs. Smith

Woo Hoo!!  congratulations, Josh!!  Green looks good on ya, brother.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Gugisman

The right to freedom is the gift of God Almighty....The rights of the Colonists as Christians may be best understood by reading, and carefully studying the institutes of the great Lawgiver and head of the Christian Church: which are to be found clearly written and promuligated in the New Testament.
― Samuel Adams

Geek

I had the honor of working the WY Circus and camping with him.  Awesome to see you in a green hat.  Congratulations and thank you for taking a bigger bucket.   I hope to see you at another event.
"That gallant officer is General Fraser. I admire him, but it is necessary that he should die. Do your duty."  - Morgan's orders to Timothy Murphy at the Second Battle of Saratoga 1777, Oct 7

Our cause is just . . . our country will be grateful - George Rogers Clark

"This country has been made by the Timothy Murphys, the men in the ranks. Conditions here called for qualities of heart and hand that Tim Murphy had in abundance. Our histories should tell us more about the men in the ranks, for it was to them, more than to the generals that we were indebted for our military victories." -  Franklin Delano Roosevelt, as New York Governor, 1929, at the dedication of the memorial to Murphy

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

ScottInTX

Rifleman: 1/23
Distinguished Rifleman: 2/23
Pistoleer™: 3/23

Big John

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TheMenace

Congratulations Joshua! You look good in green!

Appreciation to the road warriors: JustKim and gunjunkie!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

AF5US

:F  :F  :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F  :F  :F
O0  O0  O0

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know that you've been working hard towards this for some time.  Well done.
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

desert_diver

Captain

Fantastic news! Way to persist and overcome the challenges. The message of Liberty will be stronger in West Texas!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

gunjunkie

Congratulations Josh. I look forward to working with you again.
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

Cleveland

Huzzah

Thanks for taking a bigger bucket
The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleer™ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

GenX Minuteman

Congratulations Josh!!!!  Thank you for pushing forward to grow our Texas ranks of Shoot Bosses.  This will most certainly increase the possibility of more Panhandle shoots.  Way to stick with it and make SB in such short time Josh. 

Chad Stovell - GenX Minuteman

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Leam

Joe Bauers

Thank you to everyone I appreciate all the good vibes and all of the help in getting to this point I look forward to learning as much as I can from you all in future events
Lead, Follow,or get out of the way !!
A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has it under voluntary control  -jordan peterson-
Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle -John Wayne-
Don't be surprised when you send your kids of to Caesar and they come back as Romans  -voddie Baucham-
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing -Walt Disney- 
Engage your brain before you engage your weapon -Mad Dog Mattis-

mrakestraw

07/21: Rifleman
12/21: KD Rifleman, Distinguished, Morgan's Shingle
01/22: Pistoleer™

Turbo Pin, Complete Combatant Black Belt Patches, 3.45 card, MSP 3/4 patch, Tier 1 Three Sevens patch

Come get more instruction with me!
My next class is: Sage Dynamics in March in Muenster, TX

Not Sure