News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana has a new Red Hat!

Started by Captain America, September 25, 2023, 05:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain America

Please forgive my tardiness in this official announcement, but please welcome Hemi286 as Indiana's newest Red Hat! He was awarded the honor about a month ago at an event in Ohio. We are honored to have him as he not only can score 286 on the AQT, but at his very first event way back as an IIT0 he taught a perfect First Strike! I am honored to work with Hemi286!

Big John

Geek

I was there for that first strike.  Another great addition as we rebuild Indiana.  If you have not met Hemi286, be patient.  He will likely appear at one of your events.  He and his partner in crime, TinaMarie, like to travel a bit in the name of spreading liberty.   Huzzah! 

Congratulations on the recognition for your hard work and passion.
"That gallant officer is General Fraser. I admire him, but it is necessary that he should die. Do your duty."  - Morgan's orders to Timothy Murphy at the Second Battle of Saratoga 1777, Oct 7

Our cause is just . . . our country will be grateful - George Rogers Clark

"This country has been made by the Timothy Murphys, the men in the ranks. Conditions here called for qualities of heart and hand that Tim Murphy had in abundance. Our histories should tell us more about the men in the ranks, for it was to them, more than to the generals that we were indebted for our military victories." -  Franklin Delano Roosevelt, as New York Governor, 1929, at the dedication of the memorial to Murphy