News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AppleSeed at Las Vegas April 15th Tea Party

Started by Xeyed, April 11, 2009, 02:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeyed

Is there going to be an Appleseed presence at the April 15th Las Vegas Tea Party?

Would probably be a great place to hand out fliers etc. Attendee's have already self selected themselves as Americans who would more likely to be interested in Appleseed than their neighbors sitting back on the couch.

I can put together a Flier highlighting Appleseed and upcoming Shoots and print out a bunch.

Just need some help bailing (handing them out)

Or if you are already ahead of me where and when do I show up to get my bucket (handful of Fliers)?

Xeyed
One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

featherblue

Quote from: Xeyed on April 11, 2009, 02:23:54 AM
Is there going to be an Appleseed presence at the April 15th Las Vegas Tea Party?

Would probably be a great place to hand out fliers etc. Attendee's have already self selected themselves as Americans who would more likely to be interested in Appleseed than their neighbors sitting back on the couch.

I can put together a Flier highlighting Appleseed and upcoming Shoots and print out a bunch.

Just need some help bailing (handing them out)

Or if you are already ahead of me where and when do I show up to get my bucket (handful of Fliers)?

Xeyed

I don't know about an Appleseed in Vegas, but there will be an Appleseed presence at the Carson City April 15th Tea Party----ME  ;)

�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

Xeyed

Here is a copy of Flyer I will be handing out. Feel free to borrow it for your efforts.

The flyer has been designed as a two up.

Print it out.

Cut it down the middle and pass em out.

Just enough information to get em to visit the website and learn more details.

Good Luck...

cmidkiff

I'll be using it (slightly modified) at the KC Tea party tomorrow.

PHenry

A very small, but determined minority willst be setting the brush fires of Freedom in the minds of men and women at the Tea Party in Tampa, FL. this April 15th - Wednesday.

Peacefully assembling to address our government for redress of grievances, in the manner proscribed by the Founders.

What could be better?

Appleseeds is maintaining the traditions of the Founding Generation by practicing those traditions.

The war for independence was expected to end, but the "Revolution" was an ideal that was to burn in the veins of all Americans in perpetuity.

500 fliers and so little time to get the word out - sounds like a challenge to me!

Who's with me?

PH

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Xeyed

Got a thousand flyers printed and ready to hand out at the Las Vegas Tea Party.

Thinking of carrying them in a bucket.

But only Appleseeders would get the reference.