News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifle IBC Palm Bay 09-23

Started by TheMenace, July 25, 2023, 04:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMenace

A rifle Instructor Boot Camp will be held on September 23-24, 2023 at the

American Legion Post 117 Hall
189 Veterans Drive
Palm Bay, FL 32909

Come one, come ALL!
Anyone who wears any color of Project Appleseed hat is invited to attend.

Attendance at an IBC is strongly encouraged at least once every 12-18 months. If money, transportation, or an angry spouse might get in the way of your attendance, let me know and we'll work it out.

Border Raiders are ALWAYS welcome!!!

Signup Here: https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-ibc-rifle-september-23-24-2023

Everyone should sign up as a student so we have a correct accounting of those attending. If you are a Shootboss or dSB please contact me by PM before signing up as an instructor in TIPS. We'll treat you specialâ€"promise!

Times/Basic Agenda:
  Saturday - 8 AM until 5:00. (please arrive no later than 7:30 AM for registration)
  Sunday - 8 AM to 5 PM
  There is no shooting involved. The format will be presentations and small group practice.

Meals:
  Saturday - Working lunch. We will plan a group dinner. The Post Canteen has offered to prepare an evening meal for us.
  Sunday - Working lunch
  All weekend - bring snacks and drinks.

Cost: Registration is FREE!!! There is a no range fee.

Directions:
From I-95 take Malabar Road west exit.
Follow Malabar Rd NE 1.5 miles to Emerson Dr NE
Make a U-turn at Emerson Dr NE
In 300 Feet, Turn right onto Cassia Ave SE
Follow Cassia Ave 0.2 miles to Veterans Dr on left

Send me a PM if you need camping ($10 per night). There are several suitable hotels in the vicinity of I-95 and Malabar Road.

We look forward to a strong turnout so we may take advantage of our downtime during the Summer Infernoseed season.

In Liberty!
Dennis
TheMenace
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

TheMenace

The next IBC is just a month away. There is ample room for you to attend. If you've been on the fence ask yourself why not attend? Sign up today and share the fun!
Quote from: TheMenace on July 25, 2023, 04:22:48 PM
A rifle Instructor Boot Camp will be held on September 23-24, 2023 at the

American Legion Post 117 Hall
189 Veterans Drive
Palm Bay, FL 32909

Come one, come ALL!
Anyone who wears any color of Project Appleseed hat is invited to attend.

Attendance at an IBC is strongly encouraged at least once every 12-18 months. If money, transportation, or an angry spouse might get in the way of your attendance, let me know and we'll work it out.

Border Raiders are ALWAYS welcome!!!

Signup Here: https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-ibc-rifle-september-23-24-2023

Everyone should sign up as a student so we have a correct accounting of those attending. If you are a Shootboss or dSB please contact me by PM before signing up as an instructor in TIPS. We'll treat you specialâ€"promise!

Times/Basic Agenda:
  Saturday - 8 AM until 5:00. (please arrive no later than 7:30 AM for registration)
  Sunday - 8 AM to 5 PM
  There is no shooting involved. The format will be presentations and small group practice.

Meals:
  Saturday - Working lunch. We will plan a group dinner. The Post Canteen has offered to prepare an evening meal for us.
  Sunday - Working lunch
  All weekend - bring snacks and drinks.

Cost: Registration is FREE!!! There is a no range fee.

Directions:
From I-95 take Malabar Road west exit.
Follow Malabar Rd NE 1.5 miles to Emerson Dr NE
Make a U-turn at Emerson Dr NE
In 300 Feet, Turn right onto Cassia Ave SE
Follow Cassia Ave 0.2 miles to Veterans Dr on left

Send me a PM if you need camping ($10 per night). There are several suitable hotels in the vicinity of I-95 and Malabar Road.

We look forward to a strong turnout so we may take advantage of our downtime during the Summer Infernoseed season.

In Liberty!
Dennis
TheMenace
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9